Etiketter

onsdag 1 oktober 2014

Homework w.40


I was at a concert about 1,5 year ago. I went to a Justin Bieber concert in Stockholm with my bestfriend. In 2010 I started to like Justin and his music. I still remember when me and Hanna was in Spain 2012 and we saw the dates for Justin Bieber's tour, Believe tour. "April 22 Stockholm". We went crazy and a few days later we got our tickets. So the April 22 2013 I went to my first big concert. The concert was in Globen. I remember everybody screaming and crying before Justin got on stage. He flew down on stage with wings like an angle and he sang All around the world. Every song was so good and special in different ways. I remember when he sang "One less lonely girl". One lucky girl in the audience gets the opportunity to go on the stage. The girl who became OLLG was a girl two rows from my seat. I was so jealous but in the same time I was really happy for her. Justin gave her roses and a crown. The last song Justin sang was ”Baby”. The most loved and hated song in the world I think. It was really cool because the whole audience sang Baby with Justin and everybody was so happy. April the 22nd is probably one of the best nights in my life. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar