Etiketter

onsdag 4 mars 2015

Discussion leader and wordfinder w.7

Black hat: Do you think it was negative that the reporter found out about Gals’s secret?
Red hat:  What do you think about the end of the book?
Yellow hat: What have you learned during these weeks of reading the book?
White hat: Why did Gale save the reporter?
Blue hat: How would you like the book to end?

Wordfinder 
Broomsticks - kvastar
Encounter - möte
Wrenches - skiftnycklar
Parsonage - prästgård
Soiling - nedsmutsning
Pamphlet - broschyr
Scribbling - klottrar
Baying - ihopbyggnad
Inadequacy - otillräckligt


- Where can I find the broomsticks?
- I was at a encounter with Hanna yesterday.
- My dad asked me to pick up the wrenches in the tool box.
- The priest lives in a nice parsonage next to the church.
- I don't mind soiling my fingers.
- In the office there are various pamphlets.
- I was scribbling in a notebook.
- No baying mob outside langlands this morning either
- Root out the slightest inadequacy.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar